Spending to cash in on succes
- As Master Coach 2 x certified at the highest level.
- Holistic approach: integration of head, heart and gut.
- In a short and very effective trajectory of 3 - 5 meetings to your goal.
- Free intake interview. If there is no click and you stop the process, you pay nothing. If you continue with the intake after the intake, then the interview was of value, and you pay the intake in accordance with the hourly rates below.
|For whom?||Investment per hour|
|Profit: executives and CEOs||330,- (+VAT)|
|Profit: middle management||250,- (+VAT)|
|Profit: employees||200,- (+VAT)|
|Non-profit: (middle) management||250,-|
|Entrepreneurs: SMEs, self-employed||200,- (+VAT)|
Included in every trajectory:
- Access to your personal secure online folder, with exercises and, if you like, sound recordings of our conversations.
- Free telephone support when you need it (fair use).
- Free borrowing of relevant books.
- Pay per quarter of an hour you take in meetings.
- Professional and scientific evaluation via CoachingMonitor.nl
- Access to my network of other healthcare providers/trainers
Why sometimes VAT-free?
For coachees working in government, care and education and private individuals, I can offer my services without VAT thanks to my CRKBO recognition.
Financial tips for individuals
- Officially, insurance companies do not reimburse coaching. However, they [insurers] sometimes accept a request for coaching if you have supplementary health insurance. I will gladly provide you with a draft letter xxx bestand aanhangen which you can use for that purpose. In a basic insurance, coaching is NOT reimbursed.
- Under certain conditions, coaching is eligible as a deductible item in your income tax return.
- Running into a problem? You will receive a response within 36 hours via the secure online working environment Pluform.
- Especially suitable when you have little time, or in situations where you want quick feedback in between, so you can move on.
- To be taken separately, or together with coaching.
|e-coaching support package [6-pack]||2 hours
according to hourly rate above
- Proven scientific questionnaires and tests to gain insight into behavioural styles, motivation and ambition of yourself or a team.
- I am officially certified to offer and supervise these analyses.
|Product||When to use||Investement||What do you get?|
|Disc analysis||For insight into behaviour and motives.||€1.400,-||- Questionnaire
- 2 calls of 1.5 hours
|SIMA||For insight into what motivates you in your work and what is needed for more motivation.||€1200,-||- Homework assignments
- Discussion reporting
|CSR questionnaire||For insight into the consequences of chronic stress.||€135,- each||In a trajectory we usually use 3 lists.|
|Coaching Monitor||To evaluate and adjust the coaching process||€150,- per trajectory||- Questionnaire
- Feedback from up to 100 people in your network
How others grew...
"Positive contribution to the personal development of our employees"
Our project leaders and managers have followed a number of training courses by Marco over the years. These have been received with enthusiasm. Techniques are still put into practice on a daily basis. The sessions have undoubtedly made a positive contribution to the quality of our service, and to the personal development of our employees.
Michel Baars, company director Search BV
"Quick to the essence"
By asking the right questions Marco quickly gets to the essence. This provided me with very useful insights, from which I learned.
Laura M. Bronkhorst, Accountmanager Pensions at AEGON Nederland
"Open and sometimes confronting but above all a safe environment"
Recently I had the opportunity to get acquainted with Marco Tieleman. I was looking for a coach to help me get myself and my work situation back on track. Through the CSR website I chose to do an intake with Marco based on the descriptions. I took the plunge and made an appointment. In Rotterdam I had the intake interview and that was a very good experience. Open and sometimes confronting but above all a safe environment to put everything on the table. In my opinion Marco quickly figured out where the knobs are to let me talk and that makes this intake very valuable. I really hope that my employer is willing to go along with this approach. I found this intake to be very valuable. Marco my thanks and respect for achieving so much in 1.5 hours.
"Closer to my feelings"
My experience with the intake interview with Marco started with a friendly and quiet reception. After an open initial question Marco was able to peel off a number of layers in a short period of time and arrive at a first core question or problem. By asking questions, giving examples and observing well, I managed to get even closer to my feelings and other questions. All this in a respectful and calm way.
The result of this intake interview is that a changed awareness and a number of insights have already emerged, which provide good starting points for further development. With this, and with an appropriate homework assignment, I can immediately get to work for and with myself!
Hugo von Aesch
"Maximum learning yield"
Marco has given 3 workshops for MVO Nederland: presentation skills, conversation techniques and process guidance. Marco really immerses himself in the developments of the company and how these are experienced by employees. He makes a translation so that the meetings are suitable for both employees and organization. Marco does not have a standard story and responds flexibly to what is going on. This ensures that participants continue to take part and that the learning benefits are maximised.
Bernedine Bos, manager at MVO Nederland
Share this page: