Spending to cash in on succes
- As Master Coach 2 x certified at the highest level.
- Holistic approach: integration of head, heart and gut.
- In a short and very effective trajectory of 3 - 5 meetings to your goal.
- Free intake interview. If there is no click and you stop the process, you pay nothing. If you continue with the intake after the intake, then the interview was of value, and you pay the intake in accordance with the hourly rates below.
|For whom?||Investment per hour|
|Profit: executives and CEOs||330,- (+VAT)|
|Profit: middle management||250,- (+VAT)|
|Profit: employees||200,- (+VAT)|
|Non-profit: (middle) management||250,-|
|Entrepreneurs: SMEs, self-employed||200,- (+VAT)|
Included in every trajectory:
- Access to your personal secure online folder, with exercises and, if you like, sound recordings of our conversations.
- Free telephone support when you need it (fair use).
- Free borrowing of relevant books.
- Pay per quarter of an hour you take in meetings.
- Professional and scientific evaluation via CoachingMonitor.nl
- Access to my network of other healthcare providers/trainers
Why sometimes VAT-free?
For coachees working in government, care and education and private individuals, I can offer my services without VAT thanks to my CRKBO recognition.
Financial tips for individuals
- Officially, insurance companies do not reimburse coaching. However, they [insurers] sometimes accept a request for coaching if you have supplementary health insurance. I will gladly provide you with a draft letter xxx bestand aanhangen which you can use for that purpose. In a basic insurance, coaching is NOT reimbursed.
- Under certain conditions, coaching is eligible as a deductible item in your income tax return.
- Running into a problem? You will receive a response within 36 hours via the secure online working environment Pluform.
- Especially suitable when you have little time, or in situations where you want quick feedback in between, so you can move on.
- To be taken separately, or together with coaching.
|e-coaching support package [6-pack]||2 hours according to hourly rate above|
- Proven scientific questionnaires and tests to gain insight into behavioural styles, motivation and ambition of yourself or a team.
- I am officially certified to offer and supervise these analyses.
|Product||When to use||Investement||What do you get?|
|Disc analysis||For insight into behaviour and motives.||€1.400,-||- Questionnaire
- 2 calls of 1.5 hours
|SIMA||For insight into what motivates you in your work and what is needed for more motivation.||€1200,-||- Homework assignments
- Discussion reporting
|CSR questionnaire||For insight into the consequences of chronic stress.||€125,- each||In a trajectory we usually use 3 lists.|
|Coaching Monitor||To evaluate and adjust the coaching process||€125,- per trajectory||- Questionnaire
- Feedback from up to 100 people in your network
How others grew...
Review by Yvonne Eijlders
Marco is down to earth, straightforward and involved in his approach. I learned a lot about myself in the sessions with him. Marco is involved, professional and clear. And he has humor!
Review by Hans van het Hooft
Marco brings out the key points and gives you handles on how to deal with them. He doesn't take you by the hand, if you want to grow you have to do it yourself. He is persistent in a pleasant way. I think Marco is an excellent coach. (via CoachNetwork)
Hans van het Hooft
Review by Veronique Prins
Effective, direct and attentive. Marco touches the right chord to activate the entrepreneur in people. He offers perspectives with which you can broaden your horizon. The various adequate handles he provides promote efficiency in my practice. I am very happy with his coaching.
Review by Bernedine Bos, manager at MVO Nederland
Marco has given 3 workshops for MVO Nederland: presentation skills, conversation techniques and process guidance. Marco really immerses himself in the developments of the company and how these are experienced by employees. He makes a translation so that the meetings are suitable for both employees and organization. Marco does not have a standard story and responds flexibly to what is going on. This ensures that participants continue to take part and that the learning benefits are maximised.
Bernedine Bos, manager at MVO Nederland
Review by John
Recently I had the opportunity to get acquainted with Marco Tieleman. I was looking for a coach to help me get myself and my work situation back on track. Through the CSR website I chose to do an intake with Marco based on the descriptions. I took the plunge and made an appointment. In Rotterdam I had the intake interview and that was a very good experience. Open and sometimes confronting but above all a safe environment to put everything on the table. In my opinion Marco quickly figured out where the knobs are to let me talk and that makes this intake very valuable. I really hope that my employer is willing to go along with this approach. I found this intake to be very valuable. Marco my thanks and respect for achieving so much in 1.5 hours.
Share this page: