Spending to cash in on succes
- As Master Coach 2 x certified at the highest level.
- Holistic approach: integration of head, heart and gut.
- In a short and very effective trajectory of 3 - 5 meetings to your goal.
- Free intake interview. If there is no click and you stop the process, you pay nothing. If you continue with the intake after the intake, then the interview was of value, and you pay the intake in accordance with the hourly rates below.
|For whom?||Investment per hour|
|Profit: executives and CEOs||330,- (+VAT)|
|Profit: middle management||250,- (+VAT)|
|Profit: employees||200,- (+VAT)|
|Non-profit: (middle) management||250,-|
|Entrepreneurs: SMEs, self-employed||200,- (+VAT)|
Included in every trajectory:
- Access to your personal secure online folder, with exercises and, if you like, sound recordings of our conversations.
- Free telephone support when you need it (fair use).
- Free borrowing of relevant books.
- Pay per quarter of an hour you take in meetings.
- Professional and scientific evaluation via CoachingMonitor.nl
- Access to my network of other healthcare providers/trainers
Why sometimes VAT-free?
For coachees working in government, care and education and private individuals, I can offer my services without VAT thanks to my CRKBO recognition.
Financial tips for individuals
- Officially, insurance companies do not reimburse coaching. However, they [insurers] sometimes accept a request for coaching if you have supplementary health insurance. I will gladly provide you with a draft letter xxx bestand aanhangen which you can use for that purpose. In a basic insurance, coaching is NOT reimbursed.
- Under certain conditions, coaching is eligible as a deductible item in your income tax return.
- Running into a problem? You will receive a response within 36 hours via the secure online working environment Pluform.
- Especially suitable when you have little time, or in situations where you want quick feedback in between, so you can move on.
- To be taken separately, or together with coaching.
|e-coaching support package [6-pack]||2 hours
according to hourly rate above
- Proven scientific questionnaires and tests to gain insight into behavioural styles, motivation and ambition of yourself or a team.
- I am officially certified to offer and supervise these analyses.
|Product||When to use||Investement||What do you get?|
|Disc analysis||For insight into behaviour and motives.||€1.400,-||- Questionnaire
- 2 calls of 1.5 hours
|SIMA||For insight into what motivates you in your work and what is needed for more motivation.||€1.400,-||- Homework assignments
- Discussion reporting
|CSR questionnaire||For insight into the consequences of chronic stress.||€135,- each||In a trajectory we usually use 3 lists.|
|Coaching Monitor||To evaluate and adjust the coaching process||€150,- per trajectory||- Questionnaire
- Feedback from up to 100 people in your network
How others grew...
A business coach who is a good listener, quickly gets to the essence and lifts your business to a higher level; that's Marco Tieleman, a top coach.
His calmness and experience provide a safe place for your business to grow from vulnerability. With humor, he quickly offers you a different perspective on work situations. Even when a work-related question arose in the weekend, Marco took the time for a good conversation.
Karin de Jong
"Solid interlocutor and good coach"
"As a result of a subsidy scheme of the replacement fund, I came to Marco Tieleman as school principal. In the coaching process the focus was on dealing with, reducing and/or preventing absenteeism. On the basis of current cases, Marco has made a considerable contribution to increasing my (theoretical) knowledge and acting repertoire regarding absenteeism and personnel care. After each session I went home with good literature, new knowledge and practical tips. The suggestions and advice I received all turned out positively.
The contact with Marco went smoothly and quickly. An appointment is easy to make. His broad knowledge and experience make Marco a solid conversation partner and a good coach.
I therefore gladly recommend Coaching Rotterdam."
Robert de Jong, principal IKC 't Palet
"Good picture of my ideal work environment"
Thanks to the SIMA Motivation Analysis and the accompanying interviews, I now have a good idea of what an ideal working environment is for me. Working together is important to me, so I prefer to work in a team. Teamwork keeps me focused and I like the mutual contacts. For good results, I need cooperation.
"Was inspired and touched by his coaching"
"Marco Tieleman coached me for six months. Through his enthusiasm and involvement he has inspired and touched me. It's good to be held up a mirror and to think about what you want and how you're going to get there".
"Marco thinks in solutions, not in threats"
As a coach, Marco is incisive and lovingly confrontational. He invites you to get the best out of yourself. Marco thinks in solutions and not in threats. I have experienced him as a very competent coach.
Lucille Pronk, 's Gravezande
Share this page: